CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The 28th Annual ICRS Symposium on the Cannabinoids
Abstracts submitted between February 16 and April 1 will be considered for poster presentation only.
March 15 was the deadline for Student Travel Awards.
Please enter the complete list of authors for your submission, in the order in which they appear on your abstract. You may add as many authors as you require. *PLACE AN ASTERISK AFTER THE LAST NAME OF THE PRESENTING AUTHOR*
>> ADD ANOTHER ABSTRACT AUTHOR <<
>> REMOVE AN ABSTRACT AUTHOR <<
Student Travel Awards are available to qualifying students presenting at ICRS2018.
1. You must submit an abstract to be considered for student travel funds. Submit before Feb 15 to be considered for oral presentation, before Mar 15 to be considered for poster presentation.
2. During your Symposium Registration, you will need to click "yes" when asked to "Request Application for Travel Award". Online application materials will be sent to the presenting author via email.
1. Data presented at the ICRS2018 Symposium should not have been previously published.
2. If your research involves novel compounds, all structures not previously described must be fully disclosed during the Symposium.
3. Your abstract must be saved in one of the following document formats:
Microsoft Word (.doc,.docx)
Mac Pages (.pages)
Rich Text (.rtf)
4. If there are figures or tables in your abstract, you must INSERT them into your abstract (NOT drag-and-drop).
5. Your abstract must be prepared following the proper ICRS formatting.
6. You must fully register for the Symposium to present your data.
ABSTRACTS NOT REASONABLY FOLLOWING THE SAMPLE ABSTRACT FORMAT WILL BE DENIED.
Please use the list of topics below to characterize your submission.
Check all categories that seem appropriate:
Conference Manager (V2.61.0 - Rev. 5116)